giovedì 27 giugno 2013

"A SMALL STEP FOR..." :-))

Hello everyone. This blog is intended to be an open window to anyone willing to help in some way. I will be posting information that allows to help - or to be helped.
There are many ways to help our lives, and support may take many different shapes.

I work in the music education sector, so I deal with kids and young adults willing to learn music. These are lucky people, mainly, but, still, a difference can be made in their lives, with the deliver of values associated with music.
I also work as webmaster, and this has taught me something about the web and how to be visible through the net.  

It's hard to even have some time to help out others, during our busy days.
But it can even be a small commitment, like this post for example, and the others that will follow. It's just that I don't want to be blinded by my ego and forget that there is a world outside.

So, lets start: if you have and interesting fundraising event coming up, for example, post it in a comment and I'll spread the word.

bye for now
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento