mercoledì 10 luglio 2013

A SMALL BREAK...

...due to technical issues!...
This means I'll be on a break for about a week from now.

I promise I'll be back with an interesting post on community an social work as soon as I'm up and ready with new "hardware".

We'll talk about Counseling and how Family Counseling can improve the relationships between members of the family.

For those of you that have landed on this blog, let me just say that I'm slowing trying to build up a place where it's possible to listen and to be heard, a place for reflections on our lives, a place where you can find information on wonderful people and organizations in many countries committed to make this world a better place.

I know there's a lot of work to do. I'll do my best.
In the meantime, thank you for the visit and I hope you'll come back on this pages again soon.
For any issues please feel free to contact me on jointhepeople@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento